Re: Choosing a Laptop

Lenron

Well for 2 grand this might be better than buying a mac book for that
price, but I still think you can get something a little cheaper and
still get everything you want. What kind of gaming are you planning on
doing? You could get a pc for gaming right around 1300 with a nice bit
of ram and storage.

On 3/18/18, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@gmail.com> wrote:
don't forget that you can get significant discounts, on places like the
microsoft store if you are a student.

For instance, all students get a 25% discount on all laptops if I recall
correctly. Moreover, these discounts can be applied ontop of additional
discounts. For instance, I saw a killer i7 laptop with the latest specs,
with a 43% discount, plus the 25% student discount that could go for
like 700-600 a few years ago.

On 3/18/2018 8:38 AM, Gene wrote:
As I recall, 500 dollars is considered a price where you can get a
reasonably good laptop, according to what I read perhaps a year or a
year and a half ago.  I mean 500 dollars not on sale.
You can look at this page and follow the laptop link to see what is
presented there.  I didn't look at more than this one page this
evening but if you follow the laptop link, I think you will get price
recommendations for laptops that will suit different needs.
https://www.komando.com/buying-guides/242155/buying-a-new-computer-2