Re: [TechTalk] Alert Windows Live Mail users, scam email warning

Ron Canazzi

Well, then Microsoft phone support is stupid.

On 5/5/2016 11:57 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Ron,

          It is not false.  It is posted on Microsoft's own website and is being heavily discussed in the tech press.

          It doesn't get more official than an announcement on support.office.com.

          I also think this is going to backfire on Microsoft and they'll lose a lot of e-mail users.
   ~ Henry Rosovsky

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"