Re: Off at CSUN for the next week

ely.r@...

Quentin

Is there any chance that your session will be recorded? Wish I could be there for both. The second is of particular interest as I will be working with seniors starting this spring, and would hope to get family members involved as supports at home.

Best of luck,

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant

451 Rocky Hill Road

Florence, MA 01062

&413()  727-3038

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2018 5:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Off at CSUN for the next week

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that the NV Access crew will all be off at the CSUN conference in San Diego for the next week.

Firstly, if anyone will be at CSUN, do please come and see us!  We'll be presenting in HillCrest A&B on Wednesday 21st at 2:20pm on "Introducing the new NV Access and redesigned NVDA".  Basically talking about what we (and you) have been up to lately and where we're going.  We're staying in the room after the presentation as at 3:20 we're following up with "Choosing and Using NVDA", which is designed to be an overview of NVDA, a bit of a walk through installing it, and a bit of information for those supporting a range of users, from family members, to those with low vision and also corporate and government users.  Aside from that, we'll be at various other presentations and generally be loitering about the hotel, and / or San Diego at large.

Secondly, that means I probably won't be on here.  I'll try and catch up when I get back, but feel free to write to me directly if you do need me to see it (I still may or may not get a chance to reply before I get back).

Have a great week everyone, and I hope to get to meet some of you before I return!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess 
Twitter: @NVAccess 

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.