Re: My initial experience using NVDA with Skype 8

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

for the web version there are only 3 commands and they are to accept a call decline a call and accept a video.

It seems now also it may not be in beta no more.

I just looked and it looks like I started writing a tutorial but did not finish it.

I only got as far as where to go unless it did not save my previous info for the tutorial.

I got some time to waste so will see what comes together.

Gene nz

On 3/19/2018 7:16 AM, John Isige wrote:
Pretty sure you can hit escape to close out of chats. Here's the list of keyboard shortcuts.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

On 3/18/2018 5:11, Rob Hudson wrote:
Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
I still couldn't figure out how to close out of a particular chat window though.

Do individual chats open in separate tabs like thunderbird email messages?