Re: My initial experience using NVDA with Skype 8

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi again

Just found the other commands for desk top skype and the metro version for windows 10.  the link to this page is https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

But these keys will not work on the web version or at least i have not tried it I guess if they did work they would have been documented.

Gene nz

On 3/19/2018 3:05 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
If you could give us the basic commands, that would be greatly appreciated!  Seems as though these are a military secret or something.  Haven't heard of anyone actually giving them but just hinting that they are different from earlier Skype.

Thanks.

Roger

Hi

for the web version there are only 3 commands and they are to accept a call decline a call and accept a video.

It seems now also it may not be in beta no more.

I just looked and it looks like I started writing a tutorial but did not finish it.

I only got as far as where to go unless it did not save my previous info for the tutorial.

I got some time to waste so will see what comes together.

Gene nz

On 3/19/2018 7:16 AM, John Isige wrote:
Pretty sure you can hit escape to close out of chats. Here's the list of keyboard shortcuts.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

On 3/18/2018 5:11, Rob Hudson wrote:
Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
I still couldn't figure out how to close out of a particular chat window though.

Do individual chats open in separate tabs like thunderbird email messages?