Re: Dictation Bridge does not appear under Tools

Gene

You don't need a clean installation file.  What antivirus and antimalware programs are you using?  Some programs won't install unless the protection is turned off.  or, in the case of a false positive, you need to exclude the program from being scanned by the program that is causing the problem.  This is an important thing to know how to do and everyone who uses antimalware programs needs to know how to stop protection so they can install programs that tell the user this needs to be done, and how to stop a program from being checked.  I had to turn off protection to install a certain scannewr and the scanner instructions said to do so.

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dictation Bridge does not appear under Tools

Is this the cause of my problem:

When I reboot NVDA to complete installing Dictation Bridge, I get the following security alert:  "C: . . . \dictationbridgemaster 32.dll" containing the pattern of 'ADWARE/ELEX.qmfva' was blocked.  We moved the file to quarantine.

I downloaded a second copy of the DB addon file and go the same result.  Where can I download a clean installation file?