https://jeff.tdrealms.com/index.php?page=NVDA

"This is a driver for the Double Talk LT hardware speech synthesizer."

Antony.

On Tuesday 20 March 2018 at 11:31:48, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
wrote:

Not unless an nvda to synth driver is written I'd imagine.
brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 4:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] DoubleTalk Synth

Hi,
I have a DoubleTalk external synth, that uses a serial cable. I connected
it to a Serial to USB adapter, and my windows 7 automatically installed a
driver for the adapter.
I tried the DoubleTalk LT add-in and it did not work.
I also tried the TripleTalk USB add-in and that did not work either.
Neither show up in available synthesizers.
The Eloquence add-in shows up however, and the other add-ins have always
worked.
Shouldn't it show up in the synth selection?
And is there a way to probe to find the port that the USB adapter is on?
I looked in device manager, and it looks like it reads Comms 001 and 003.

Glenn

Glenn Ervin Orientation Counselor II
Norfolk Nebraska
402 370 3436
Cell: 402 992 0325
[NCBVI"AJC Email
Logo]<../../../../Documents/NCBVI%22AJC%20Email%20Logo.png> Welcome |
NCBVI<https://ncbvi.nebraska.gov/>

--
Ramdisk is not an installation procedure.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.