From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Choosing a Laptop

I think it is crazy to pay so much for a laptop.

On 3/17/2018 1:39 PM, Lanie Molinar wrote:
I just looked at the Lenovo website since several people recommended
them. They have a 10% student discount on some of their laptops. I
think I might have just found a good one for me. Take a look at this:
https://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-x/ThinkPad-X38
0-Yoga/p/20LH000MUS

I like how it can be a laptop or a tablet and how it has a fingerprint
reader. My mom said that I could get both a laptop and a Braille
notetaker or display if I could keep the payments for each one under
$100 per month. I did some calculations and found out that with this
laptop, if I take 2 years to pay it off, the payments would be about
$84 per month. It sounds like a really nice laptop. What do you all think?

On 3/17/2018 12:44 PM, Andre wrote:
How about computers for the blind.com? Phone: 214-340-6328