Re: [TechTalk] Alert Windows Live Mail users, scam email warning

Helga Schreiber

Hi all! This is Helga! How are you all? I use Windows live mail 2012 as my eamil client, so Ishould I change my client? I'm just owndering! On my windows live mail I have my gmail account and hotmail account! So that means I should change to outlook 2016 or what other client is available? I will update my windows 8.1 to windows 10 soon! I look forward for any suggestions! Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1

On May 6, 2016, at 12:15 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

There are changes, but this address:

Outlo‍ok‍.‍com

is bogus.

On 5/5/2016 11:23 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
It's not a spam/phishing email, take a look at this https://blogs.office.com/2016/05/05/using-windows-live-mail-2012-with-outlook-com-time-to-update-your-email-application/

This is real, and...the change will happen, no matter what. To be honest I felt kind of surprised by this, having used WLM for so long.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"