Auto Fill, Google Chrome, NVDA 2018.1?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

I'm noticing something when the NVDA auto focus event is triggered on web pages with an edit field (Mainly username and password.)

I sometimes here reference to a "Auto fill" window?

What exactly is that for? More importantly, how do I take advantage of it when encountering login forms in Google Chrome?

Odd how in JAWS 2018 the form fields had the information already entered once the page loaded, so I simply had to hit Login. In NVDA, the same form fields seem to be empty. I have to press an arrow key while focus is in the field for it to fill in the details. Sometimes it fills in the wrong information though.

Maybe it has something to do with my not using the Auto Fill feature properly?