Re: Accessible EPUB Reader

Ron Canazzi

I would recommend Balabolka as well.  It works only for the PC at this point, but I can convert to other formats and read it on the Victor Reader Second Generation as text files and I can even convert to MP3 and listen on the BARD NLS Player or other MP3 players.

And of course, IT'S FREE!

On 3/21/2018 6:00 PM, john s wrote:
Balabolka is free and reads a number of  formats.

At 04:01 PM 3/21/2018, Lanie Molinar, wrote:
Hi, everyone. Is there a good free EPUB reader that works on Windows 10 and is accessible with NVDA? I know you can read EPUB files with Microsoft Edge, but I was unsure of how well that works since I don't use Edge very much at all. I have Adobe Digital Editions, and reading books is accessible, but the list of books in my library isn't. It doesn't read any of the information about the book, so I have to use OCR to see which book I'm focused on, which is really annoying. I do like how Adobe Digital Editions syncs all books I add to my library with my Adobe account, but I'm willing to do without that if there's a more accessible alternative. Does anyone know of one? Thanks.

---
http://www.avg.com

                John

--