Re: Feature request: List of clickable elements in Elements List dialog and single letter navigation for clickable elements

Bhavya shah

Hi Victor,
Thanks for the ticket link. I have added my comment on there.
Thanks.

On 5/6/16, 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai <surfer0627@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Please see 124 for quick navigation key request issue:

Thanks.

Regards

Victor

Dear all,
As the subject line quite clearly suggests, my request is to add a
feature in the NVDA Elements List dialog which includes the listing of
clickable elements on the page too. Also, a particular key (which may
remain unassigned by default, if needed) should be able to navigate to
the clickable elements.
Before filing a ticket for the same, I was in doubt if this proposal
had already been brought up in the past or if it is worthy of a new
ticket being filed.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards