Re: Accessible EPUB Reader

ChrisLeo

Hi,
actually NVDA2018.1 supports VitalSource Bookshelf and Azardi as EPUB reader.
Download Azardi from here:
http://azardi.infogridpacific.com/azardi-download.html

Download VitalSource Bookshelf from here:
https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/201344733-Bookshelf-Download-Page

-.
Cheers,

Chris.

Lanie Molinar, 21/03/2018 21:01:

Hi, everyone. Is there a good free EPUB reader that works on Windows 10
and is accessible with NVDA? I know you can read EPUB files with
Microsoft Edge, but I was unsure of how well that works since I don't
use Edge very much at all. I have Adobe Digital Editions, and reading
books is accessible, but the list of books in my library isn't. It
doesn't read any of the information about the book, so I have to use OCR
to see which book I'm focused on, which is really annoying. I do like
how Adobe Digital Editions syncs all books I add to my library with my
Adobe account, but I'm willing to do without that if there's a more
accessible alternative. Does anyone know of one? Thanks.

---
http://www.avg.com