Re: Accessible EPUB Reader

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hello Jacob,

I don't know why it gave me an error here.

However, it was an experiment, because I'm very phappy with Qread and Edge, which has proved to be really good at the job.

I read ebooks on my android phone only when I want to listen to them, because I prefer braille and that I can only really do on this pc.

My braille display doesn't have a keyboard, so it's hard to navigate books with ti.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 22/03/2018 14:34, Jacob Kruger ha scritto:
I just installed it here on my windows 10 64 bit machine, and, while
it's own, initial interface doesn't seem to offer much in terms of
accessibility, if I just open an .epub file from windows explorer's
open with context menu, then it just seems to have converted the
contents into a form of webpage, but, not sure what this would
actually offer in terms of bookmarking, etc.?

Besides that, doesn't acrobat reader DC offer epub reading?

I am also pretty sure both chrome and edge browsers can load these
file types, but, to be honest, if I want to read an ePub eBook, then I
transfer it to my android phone, and go from there.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 3/22/2018 3:22 PM, Mallard wrote:
Hello,

Azardi didn't work for me at all on Windows10. In fact, it didn't
even install on my machine.

Ciao,
Ollie