Re: Accessible EPUB Reader

chris miles

On 21/03/2018 20:01, Lanie Molinar wrote:
Hi, everyone. Is there a good free EPUB reader that works on Windows 10 and is accessible with NVDA? I know you can read EPUB files with Microsoft Edge, but I was unsure of how well that works since I don't use Edge very much at all. I have Adobe Digital Editions, and reading books is accessible, but the list of books in my library isn't. It doesn't read any of the information about the book, so I have to use OCR to see which book I'm focused on, which is really annoying. I do like how Adobe Digital Editions syncs all books I add to my library with my Adobe account, but I'm willing to do without that if there's a more accessible alternative. Does anyone know of one? Thanks.

---
http://www.avg.com

Hi,

Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 (I have installed) will read Epub items. I have now updated to version 4.5.