Re: Choosing a Laptop

enes sarıbaş

99% of it isn't though. I just wipe and reinstall. You can reinstall anything you specificly need.

On 3/22/2018 11:43 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well some of that bloat may be usefull I don't buy into the get rid of everything approach all the time.

On 23/03/2018 1:44 a.m., Josh Kennedy wrote:
My son's lenovo with AMD a12 processor works great. it had some bloatware, but windows10 has a special reset tool that gets rid of all bloatware and unneeded junk. I used it, and his laptop works great ever since. He plays console games like grand theft auto five on it, and other console type games. got it brand new off amazon for around $360. Both our AMD laptops never get hot, they run nice and cool like cell phones. Even when he plays power hungry games his fan may only go up to half of its full speed, if that.