NVDA Bug in Websites

Dzhovani

Hi,

  I just restarted my laptop, two times. In both cases, nvda demonstrates strange behavior when in a browsers window. The keyboard keys get constantly reassigned to new values without specific order. I observed it both in Firefox 52.7.2 and Chrome 64.0. NVDA is 2018.1, the OS is Windows 8.1.

  Interestingly enough, I can type in the address bar and the edit fields, but when it comes to navigating the webpage, buttons start to assume different value each time they are pressed.

  Someone with any idea what might've gone wrong?

TIA,

Dzhovani