From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible EPUB Reader

The price is more than reasonable. Especially when you consider how exorbitant some stuff is … not mentioning names here, but you know.

But what else has he put out? I thought I remembered looking at his site and not seeing any other software up there, which seemed strange….but it was some time ago, and perhaps I just missed something.