Re: Version 18.04: Resource Monitor, StationPlaylist Studio,Windows 10 App Essentials #addonrelease

Joseph, you are awesome! Thanks for this. I definitely will get these updated.

Chris.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Version 18.04: Resource Monitor, StationPlaylist Studio,Windows 10 App Essentials #AddonRelease

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of 18.04 revision of the following add-ons:

The biggest change is how it’ll detect Windows 10 releases. For example, some of you reported that you are running a public release of Windows 10 yet the add-on said you’ve got an Insider Preview build; this has been corrected. Also, this is the last release series to support Windows Server 2003, Vista and Server 2008 (or a rule of thumb: anything earlier than Windows 7 SP1).

With this version, NVDA will detect background library scans when Studio starts, and some issues related to taking playlist snapshots has been resolved. It also brings internal changes to add-on update feature.

NVDA will now track UIA drag events. Also, NVDA will not announce background notifications if it comes via UIA notification event. Speaking of this event, some more tweaks were done to catch corner cases.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph