Re: Win 10 mail app and forcing it to use Edge?

The Gamages

Hello Rosemarie and others who answered my message,

I see that Narrator can be used to access my files etc, but what I can't
do is get to the edit area of Word for instance, I just go round in
circles, from the title and then to the system controls, I know about
scan mode but this doesn't help at all, without scan mode I just get the
key I press read out, it just doesn't work like a normal screen reader,
NVDA for instance, will land me on the edit area in Word immediately and
I get to other stuff if I choose to do so. Narrator is alright for
emergencies, can anyone tell me how to get to the edit area in Word so
that I can type into it? or even read it? after all Word is a microsoft
product, so it should work well.
Simple instructions would be much appreciated.
Thank you all.

Best Regards, Jim.