NVDA Remote...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 23/03/2018 04:59, Christopher-Mark Gilland ha scritto:

Oh, he’s done a lot of stuff.

Chicken Nugget, QRead, QCast, Hope, QFeed, and I think maybe one or two more.

Chris.

*From: *JM Casey <mailto:crystallogic@...>
*Sent: *Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:18 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] Accessible EPUB Reader

The price is more than reasonable. Especially when you consider how exorbitant some stuff is … not mentioning names here, but you know.

But what else has he put out? I thought I remembered looking at his site and not seeing any other software up there, which seemed strange….but it was some time ago, and perhaps I just missed something.