From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Fw: Action required for users of Windows Live Mail 2012

Hi, Brian,

I agree with y9ou all here. I really don't understand why microsoft
doesn't bother to update windows live mail to make it better for us. It
is a stupid move on their part.

Rosemarie

On 5/5/2016 6:07 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Even I'll say that this is Microsoft trying to force people into a
very narrow set of mail access options for e-mail services they own.
I wonder what's going to happen to those with any of the Microsoft
e-mail accounts (outlook.com, live.com, msn.com, hotmail.com) that are
using other e-mail clients. WLM 2012 supports POP and IMAP and those
two access methods are what every other e-mail client I know of,
including the Win8 and Win10 mail apps, use.

This is a peculiar and stupid move on Microsoft's part.

*/Brian/*
--

*Never underestimate the difficulty of changing false beliefs by facts. *
**/ ~ Henry Rosovsky/