Re: NVDA with iCloud

Hello,
I do use Icloud for Windows, and it is really inaccessible.
Yes you could say, you can use something like golden cursor to move the mouse focus to the main window, however, some of the function is not accessible if it is on focus.
Like the bookmark page, it has no way to know which services (firefox/chrome/ie) has been checked or not.
and after modifying changes to bookmark and clicked apply. NVDA said there is a button sync and I could not find any where and just pressing space or enter has no effect at all.