From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 12:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and
NVDA 2018.1?

hi gene.
i remember that i could use webvisum with firefox, but i dont remember
the last version of firefox that supported webvisum for me.
i block javascript, but when i changed the settings to display
security codes, in webvisum, even with firefox 52esr, i could not
solve security codes and i recieved error 31!

If you blocked scripts a long time ago and continued to update the
program,
I would expect the setting to be retained. If you never knowingly did,
it
is unlikely. For a good while, if you want to block scripts in the
program,
you have to change a setting in about:config. It appears, we don't know
what, that something is keeping images from being downloaded by Firefox.
If
there are other possibilities, I don't know what they might be.