From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA w/AVG 2018

Your opinion of Windows Defender, the version used in Windows 10 and I believe it's also used in Windows 8, is based on old and no longer accurate information. Windows Defender, has improved significantly over roughly the last year or year and one half. It isn't considered as good as many antivirus programs, but it is considered to be adequate and alright to be used for the typical user, though not, as I said, as good and it is still better to use a different better program. But it's considered adequate, as I said.