From: "Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io" <wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 12:01 PM
Subject: [nvda] Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

Hi,

Since Firefox Quantum (57, 58, 59, ,,,) NVDA is having incompatibility problems.

Is it time to forget about Quantum?

The 59 version is unusable because NVDA simply don't recognize the web page, it is "an unknown" objectt.

I am using Windows 7, NVDA 2018.1 32 bits.

I am still using Firefox 52 ESR, but almost changing to Chrome.

Sadly, even Google recognized in its accessibility documentation that Firefox was the best browser to be used with NVDA.Very sad.