From: "Brian Moore" <bmoore@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

Hi. I am using 59.1 with NVDA 2018.1 with no major issues.

Only issue I am having now is that the downloads window accessed with
ctrl+j doesn't read at all for me.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 23/03/2018 8:01 AM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

Since Firefox Quantum (57, 58, 59, ,,,) NVDA is having incompatibility problems.

Is it time to forget about Quantum?

The 59 version is unusable because NVDA simply don't recognize the web page, it is "an unknown" objectt.

I am using Windows 7, NVDA 2018.1 32 bits.

I am still using Firefox 52 ESR, but almost changing to Chrome.

Sadly, even Google recognized in its accessibility documentation that Firefox was the best browser to be used with NVDA.Very sad.