From: "Clare Page" <clare.page@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

Hi!
That's interesting that you can't read the downloads window in Firefox 59, Brian! When I press control+j during a download, I can arrow up and down the downloads list as I used to be able to do, and, in the current download at the top of the list, I can still read the information I could read before, namely the file name, the percentage of the download that has been done, its source, and so on. I've never kept that downloads window open long enough in Firefox 59 to notice whether I get a progress bar, though: I don't hear the NVDA beeps for that at any time anyway, as I prefer speaking progress bars myself, but each to their own!
Bye for now!
From Clare