From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

hi walmier
did you use firefox 56 without any problem?
i wish that know the percentage of accessibility of firefox 56 with nvda.
does it work without any issues?

On 3/23/18, Clare Page <clare.page@...> wrote:
Hi!
That's interesting that you can't read the downloads window in Firefox 59,
Brian! When I press control+j during a download, I can arrow up and down the
downloads list as I used to be able to do, and, in the current download at
the top of the list, I can still read the information I could read before,
namely the file name, the percentage of the download that has been done, its
source, and so on. I've never kept that downloads window open long enough in
Firefox 59 to notice whether I get a progress bar, though: I don't hear the
NVDA beeps for that at any time anyway, as I prefer speaking progress bars
myself, but each to their own!
Bye for now!
From Clare