From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

Hi Walmir,

Using Windows 10 and NVDA 2018.1, I have never had any such issues. I am on Firefox 59.01--the latest version and everything is great. I am wondering if your Windows 7 is the basic 7 or service pack1. If you have been following this list at all, you will see that NVDA 2018.1 will no longer support any system earlier than Windows 7 Service Pack 1.

On 3/23/2018 8:01 AM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

Since Firefox Quantum (57, 58, 59, ,,,) NVDA is having incompatibility problems.

Is it time to forget about Quantum?

The 59 version is unusable because NVDA simply don't recognize the web page, it is "an unknown" objectt.

I am using Windows 7, NVDA 2018.1 32 bits.

I am still using Firefox 52 ESR, but almost changing to Chrome.

Sadly, even Google recognized in its accessibility documentation that Firefox was the best browser to be used with NVDA.Very sad.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"