If anyone neess it, I can send a dropbox link to grab it from.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 24/03/2018 07:36, Gene ha scritto:
There are different versions of Webvism.  There are one or two versions that will work with Webvisum ESR, which is the version we are talking about.  Others will have to say what version of Webvisum works with the ESR version.  Is it the one you can get a link to on the Blind Bargains site or is it the one currently on the web site or both?  But getting a no image found message implies to me that the problem isn't the version being used.  I don't think an incompatible version will even run and I don't think it will even sign into webvisum or look for an image.
*From:* zahra <mailto:nasrinkhaksar3@...>
*Sent:* Saturday, March 24, 2018 12:30 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and NVDA 2018.1?

hi gene.
i remember that i could use webvisum with firefox, but i dont remember
the last version of firefox that supported webvisum for me.
i block javascript, but when i changed the settings to display
security codes, in webvisum, even with firefox 52esr, i could not
solve security codes and i recieved error 31!

On 3/24/18, Gene <gsasner@... <mailto:gsasner@...>> wrote:
If you blocked scripts a long time ago and continued to update the
program,
I would expect the setting to be retained.  If you never knowingly
did, it
is unlikely.  For a good while, if you want to block scripts in the
program,
you have to change a setting in about:config.  It appears, we don't know
what, that something is keeping images from being downloaded by
Firefox.  If
there are other possibilities, I don't know what they might be.