Re: Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

No waterfox has worked well enough.

On 25/03/2018 7:08 a.m., zahra wrote:
hi shaun.
did you use cyberfox also?
i wish that know about other firefox based browsers.

Maybe, but as long as waterfox stays up, I will continue to use it.

The devs in fact do not like all the new mozilla mods of late and I hope
that continues.

On 24/03/2018 11:37 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
If Waterfox does get a following though, maybe the developers might
jump ship to their platform?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.