Re: Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and NVDA 2018.1?

Annette Moore

    I love the bookmarks in Firefox! All I have to do to get to the site I want is to hit control+shift+b to get to the bookmark library, then, with first-letter navigation, I quickly find what I want. for example, hitting a once will put my cursor on the Amazon link, and I just hit enter. I love it! Much easier, in my opinion, than navigating favorites in IE. BTW, hello to everyone. I'm a fairly brand-new NVDA user and loving it so far.

Annette

On 3/24/2018 10:55 AM, Gene wrote:
The Firefox system is superior to Internet Explorer.  it has a very good search function and I never organize bookmarks because the search function works so wwell.

I don't know what you dislike about the firefox book mark system.  But again, rather than assuming, if you see something you don't like, don't assume.  Ask about it.  You may find if you ask questions about things you don't like, that there are ways to do the thing you dislike that are far better than whatever you are doing.

From: Kenny
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and NVDA 2018.1?

My only problem with Chrome is the Bookmark Manager. Really is a headache to use with NVDA. Don't understand why neither browser adopted a bookmarks system similar to Internet Explorer's Favorites. Amazed there isn't an add-on available for either to bring that Windows Explorer more accessible navigation to managing Bookmarks on FireFox and Chrome.

That's the only thing I really mis about IE to be honest.

On 3/23/2018 10:49 PM, Tyler Wood wrote:

Hi

I still use chrome, but the best thing that anyone can do is use what works.

I use both browsers depending on what I need to get done on what site. Firefox works better for some whereas chrome is just so blazing fast and responsive.

On 23-Mar-2018 9:46 PM, Kenny wrote:

I really love how well NVDA 2018.1 works with FireFox 59. So much so, I'm slowly drifting away from using Chrome.

On 3/23/2018 8:10 PM, JM Casey wrote:

I use Firefox ESR still, for the most part, but I confess I have not successfully gotten Webvism to solve anything. I do not know why this is. I always get the message “no captsha found” or something like that. Luckily the main one I really wanted to sign up with, IMDB, has a really good audio one now. I have tried to use this add-on for years and there always seems to be some problem or other with it. I’m willing to play with it a little more but I’m at the point of writing it off as a lost cause. Others have reported plenty of success, but I see just as many comments claiming it doesn’t work, and the last time I checked, its only comments on the Mozilla add-ons page were negative. SO yes, I’m very bemused by the whole thing. I wouldn’t personally let this add-on stand in the way of using Firefox 59.