Re: Firefox Quantum incompatible with NVDA forever?

I am doing fine with NVDA 2018.1. Have not tried waterfox yet because it is not in the portable apps directory and I am feeling lazy. 59 works fine with a few issues that I've seen already filed in mozillas bug tracker so I'm not worried about it at all. I submitted the context menu bug to them just now as well, where I tried to open the menu on a link to copy the link location and the context menu was the system menu. I didn't hear back though.