Re: Issue With Excel 2016

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Ron,

In the keystrokes that you have listed, you are missing "a" and so the sequence should not work.

In light of your experience, I have, just now, pressed each of the five keys well spaced out and the import window opened. I used alt then a then p then n then f then t to do this.

Anyway, your familiar sequence of alt>a>f>t still works so the above is interesting but not essential.

Success!!

I have found how to change the target of the import.

You proceed as usual up to the "Load" button. Press tab once when the button is in focus. Then press down-arrow once and you should hear
"Load menu drop menu Edit Cancel"
the Load menu is the first choice and so down-arrow opens it.
Down arrow on this and a second option appears 2Load to" this gives various choices for the target.

NVDA managed all this with ease.

Try it and let me know how you get on!

All the best,

Cearbhall
(Incidentally, if you are struggling with my Irish name, it is pronounced like "Karule"!