Re: Youtube player and elapsed time not properly being displayed

Apparently, this is not limited to the browsers I mentioned in first message. The same issue exists in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

On 3/25/2018 2:51 PM, Governor staten wrote:
Hello folks. Here is the issue, as best I can explain it.

When I open any video in YouTube, be it Firefox or Waterfox, it does not update the elapsed time of the video until I pause the video. Also, if I tab or control+tab away, it might update. Any reason why this is happening? It isn't a show stopper, but, it is annoying. I cannot say for sure if this happens in chrome or Edge, or Internet Explorer. This seems to be an issue that spans different versions of the browsers mentioned and the version of NVDA as well.