From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sue J. Ward
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 12:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible apps in the microsoft store that will work with NVDA?

Hello. I am glad I do have windows 10 and have the Microsoft Store installed was wondering what are some apps that will work with NVDA? I could only find two the MSN news and the MSN weather app so far. So if anyone knows of other ones maybe put them up on the list. Have heard that Skype is not that great that is okay have never used it.
1 Simple Trick Removes Lip Lines & Eye Bags in Seconds healthzoneworldwide.com http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ab7f1c642cac71c52fa9st03duc