Re: accessible apps in the microsoft store that will work with NVDA?

Hi,
There are many apps that are accessible with NVDA. These include most recent update to Twitter, Sa11ytaire (accessible and testing version of Solitaire optimized for users with disabilities) and many others. And before anyone adds what I think they'll say, yes, I do recommend getting that ad-on (not only because I wrote it, but because it comes in handy in interesting situations such as supporting universal app controls NVDA doesn't support yet).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sue J. Ward
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 12:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible apps in the microsoft store that will work with NVDA?

Hello. I am glad I do have windows 10 and have the Microsoft Store installed was wondering what are some apps that will work with NVDA? I could only find two the MSN news and the MSN weather app so far. So if anyone knows of other ones maybe put them up on the list. Have heard that Skype is not that great that is okay have never used it.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.