Re: Fw: Action required for users of Windows Live Mail 2012

I didn't spot this but even if it isn't true there are some truths to this.
1. its no secret, microsoft would really to kill their live app moving everything to universals and their win10 app medium.
2. as early as last year there is no secret on them killing live mail and live in general.
3. hotmail is part of their outlook site which is also part of their business thing.
4. everying is a service model which makes sence.
So as far as it being an actual spam its a pritty piss poor one at that.
Even if it isn't fact that links in it point to official ms articles put it to be a mostly true mail.
Pluss everything it states are known there is no secret.
Ms is trying to fix their mail app to.
That doesn't mean I will use it but still.
Even if its not true in some respects most of it is no secret for users.

Its looking more and more like my original thoughts of this being some
form of spam was right, but where is the motive other than to confuse.
There is an active x control in it whhich is suspicious, but even
outlook express spotted it and stopped it, so I'm a bit purplexed.
A nutter perhaps, or maybe that web site mentioned has a trojan on it?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-