Re: Fw: Action required for users of Windows Live Mail 2012

Gene

As has been stated before, you can use GMail or any e-mail program accept for certain Microsoft e-mail accounts.  You don't need to do or change anything because you are not using a Mic4rosoft account.  You are using GMail.

Gene

Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Fw: Action required for users of Windows Live Mail 2012

Hi, this is helga! What od you mean? I use Gmail so you mean it will not work man! Are you serious! NO way! And i use windows live mail 2012. Now what? What email client will i use guys? I will really appreciate any suggestions! Thansk and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1

On May 5, 2016, at 11:16 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

And, for those who are still believing that the email I received is a phishing email, take a look at this, https://blogs.office.com/2016/05/05/using-windows-live-mail-2012-with-outlook-com-time-to-update-your-email-application/

This is from official Microsoft Office blog, so it's obvious that this is a serious manor and that it is going to happen for real.

Edit: Even Google's Gmail no longer work with WLM2012 unless if you turn off a security setting, which is not a wise thing to do.