From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 3:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible apps in the microsoft store that will work withNVDA?

Hi

From what i see the skype app works well but only been using it more for voice calls. it lets you navigate the app etc and I guess the rest of the features would work well to.

if you are interested I put together a tutorial on using it the basics and now i know when a person is online to be added some time this week to it it makes it even better just knowing when your friends are online.

The last part knowing when they are online will be added some time this week. it can be found on the nvda tutorials for other programs page on my website where a link is below.

Gene nz

On 3/26/2018 8:00 AM, Sue J. Ward wrote:

     Hello. I am glad I do have windows 10 and have the Microsoft Store installed was wondering what are some apps that will work with NVDA? I could only find two the MSN news and the MSN weather app so far. So if anyone knows of other ones maybe put them up on the list. Have heard that Skype is not that great that is okay have never used it.
1 Simple Trick Removes Lip Lines & Eye Bags in Seconds
healthzoneworldwide.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ab7f1c642cac71c52fa9st03duc