Re: Fw: Action required for users of Windows Live Mail 2012

For me, rather than changing my default email account and stick with Windows Live Mail, I would just try to adapt to the change. Let's face it, in today's tech world nothing can remain the same forever. Until now I've resisted upgrading to Windows 10 but I've decided that the day must come when I have to say 'good-bye' to Jaws and Windows 7.

It would be a good idea if someone could make a NVDA tutorial on how to use Outlook.com, so that people will feel more comfortable, knowing that there is at least a training manual for Outlook.com.