Re: I take it there have been no improvements to the flawed espeak ng in 2017.4?

Ronald J Glaser

What you have to remember is that not everyone can aford a braille display; so then what is left to use would be software speech. for eading content.

On 3/25/2018 1:11 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
This is what talking books are for. Regardless of what synth I use. You realize bla hearing a book ready by a speech synth would be? Boring. It would put me to sleep.

But not all books are made into audio books. In fact, the vast majority are not. And if you're into online fiction, synth reading is the only game in town.

--
a friend like  You
Makes The Day Go Right!