Re: Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and NVDA 2018.1?

Gene

I wouldn't mind it if they clearly indicate what they are responding to.  They could say, for example, John, referring to your comments about difficulties running X or Y, and then continue.  Or they might say, Bill, you said you can't delete messages from the Windows Live Mail inbox. 

They could indicate what they are referring to in a number of other ways.  they might say, if you can't delete messages from the Windows Live Mail inbox. 

But just to make comments with no reference especially when the context doesn't tell what is being discussed is really annoying and may be an indication of how people aren't taught to write clearly in our moribund and failing educational system.  One of the first things that should be hammered into students minds in grammar school when they get into a grade where they really should be learning how to write is that the reader can't read your mind.  I get hundreds of messages a day.  I'm not going to remember every comment in every thread. 

Gene

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and NVDA 2018.1?

That is indeed annoying when people don’t set their eMail program to include the message they are referencing.

Glenn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 7:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any Captcha Solving Add-on Works with FireFox 59 and NVDA 2018.1?

I looked up the term and, since you don't reference whom you are responding to, we have no idea nor what message you are responding to.. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 5:33 AM

To use an old Usenet term on this thread.
 Plonk!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
-----

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.