De: Isaac
Data: sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2016 11:00
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] code factory addons

Hi, to the moderators of the list, why do you allow and advertise the
codefactory addon if it is so buggy. Many have complained, and no answers
have been given. Just about everyone who has bought the addon has
complained of sound crackling, and I have a super complaint. When I install
the addon it kills my other vocalizer addon, and removes it from the
synthesizer list. Are you guys just not giving a care because you get 10%
of the sale, or what. People spend good money for a voice and they expect
it to work. I appreciate nvda and the work put in to it, it works great,
but these people are slow to respond to tickets, and if you call them during
over-seas business hours, the tech support team says they will open a
trouble ticket and plays dumb like the issue hasn't hardly been reported