Re: Putting Basic Training for NVDA manual on to DAISY player

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

Just a note that we have resolved the issue with the ePub format and the Victor Reader stream.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Hi Lindy,

Sorry, I meant "Text Files", not notes.

Initially it didn't see the ePub file in my DTB folder either.  I just tried again and it did see it, read the title, gave a "Media error 1" then a "Book error 1" and then says 0 titles.  I'm just testing my SD card to make sure there isn't a physical problem with it, otherwise it's something to do with either the way the Stream reads ePub books or the specific book.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Lindy <lulu58@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin

Why would one navigate to “Notes” to find a file in the $VRtext folder? In the case of the epub file, when I tried to paste it in to the dtb folder on the stream there was no response and no record of ie being on the VRstream in that folder.

cheers

Lindy