Re: Translation add-on

Waqas Ramzan

Hi! Yes you are right! The addon has stopped working because of following reason:
The instant translate addon uses Google Translate API to translate text across language. Now Google has changed the API and the addon can't use it.
The addon can't work until Google change the API again or the addon author find another translate API.

I don't think that there is an alternative addon available at this time. I suggest you to use other translation software such as QTranslate.
Hope that will help!

Best Regards!

On May 6, 2016 3:39:42 PM "Nightowl" <nightowl145@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I used to use the Instant Translate NVDA addon to translate the occasional
work in a foreign into English when using NVDA. This addon does not seem to
work any more. Can anyone tell me what I can use to translate foreign words
when in NVDA.

Thank you.