Re: email list for open office users

Rosemarie Chavarria

Oh wow! I'm looking forward to the shorcut keys for kelp. They'll come in handy--especially since I want to start creating a budget. Thanks so much for all your help.

Rosemarie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Ballou
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 7:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] email list for open office users

Hi Gang,

I've got the keyboard shortcuts for open and libre office writer coming up. They will be in separate posts that way there's no room for confusion. Will have the open and libre office calc shortcuts for you once I get back from working out.

Tony

You're right. The list of shortcut keys for open office and libre office will be helpful for all of us.