Re: I take it there have been no improvements to the flawed espeak ng in 2017.4?

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi thanks for the reply.

But now if you are in the united states how much does it cost and can you demo it or hear A sample of this in use before one can purchase it to see if we would want it or not for sure?

On 3/27/2018 12:31 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!
Às 16:24 de 27/03/2018, Casey escreveu:
Hi does this have fast response time when you read with it?
Yes, it haves.

Às 16:24 de 27/03/2018, Casey escreveu:
Also can you only use it with NVDA or other speech synth as well like Jaws?
No, it is SAPI5, so you can use it with any app that uses SAPI5 protocole, like Narrator and so on...

Às 16:24 de 27/03/2018, Casey escreveu:
And how much does it cost to purchase this if you decide to purchase it.
We are asking 75 EUR.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.