Re: I take it there have been no improvements to the flawed espeak ng in 2017.4?

Antony Stone

On Tuesday 27 March 2018 at 19:43:05, Ronald J Glaser wrote:

how much does that translate into for us dollars?

On 3/27/2018 12:31 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Às 16:24 de 27/03/2018, Casey escreveu:
Hi does this have fast response time when you read with it?
Yes, it haves.

Às 16:24 de 27/03/2018, Casey escreveu:
Also can you only use it with NVDA or other speech synth as well like
Jaws?
No, it is SAPI5, so you can use it with any app that uses SAPI5
protocole, like Narrator and so on...

Às 16:24 de 27/03/2018, Casey escreveu:
And how much does it cost to purchase this if you decide to purchase it.
We are asking 75 EUR.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.
--
What makes you think I know what I'm talking about?
I just have more O'Reilly books than most people.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.