Help Setting Up Windows 10 Laptop for Android Phone Duties?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Good day!

I'm doing something that should had been done a while ago.

I'm going to stop using my Nexus 5x phone as my main source of receiving News, sports and Tweets.

Just purchased a FULL HD DELL LATITUDE 14 ULTRABOOK COREā„¢ i7 8GB 256GB SSD WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP PC to take over these duties.

This is my question to the list.

I relied on Apps like Bleecher Report, NBC/ABC/AP News and Twitter to receive instant push notifications to my Android phone which was read out by TalkBack 6.1.

Is there someway for me to set this same behavior up on the Windows 10 Ultrabook I brought?

Should I install similar apps from the MS store? How about use the Google Chrome browser to access these apps instead?

Just not sure which way works the best. Not only that, works well with NVDA 2018.1?

I'm also not sure if this question is appropriate to post to this list at all. If there's another I can post to for assistance, please share the subscription details so I can do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Kenny